Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Graduation Season!





 Hi guys! One event that I absolutely love dressing for is graduation! Today I had the honor of accompanying one of my best friends (Kiya) to her graduation. I have included pictures of both of our outfits. I also included a picture of my outfit and makeup from my graduation last year. Hopefully some of these looks can provide inspiration if you have a graduation coming up and are unsure about what to wear. Some of the notable trends that I tried to play with in my look include: pastels, colour blocking, and the mullet/high-low dress. Happy graduation season everyone. xoxo Sammy
The LOOK: Mullet/High-Low Dress- Forever 21, All Accessories- Aldo Accessories, Shoes- Step.
Kiya's LOOK: Dress- Primark, Ring & Necklace- Primark.
My Graduation LOOK: Dress- Suzy Shier, Makeup- MAC Dubonnet Lipstick & Breezy Blush. Withney's LOOK: Dress- Winners, Shoes- Step.

7 comments:

  1. That peach dress looks so beautiful with your skintone! Very nice gold accessorize too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the pictures , you look amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! that's so cute and fashion!!Well done honey
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty dress with the open back and the red bag is so cute!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete