Saturday, May 5, 2012

Box Braid Love

 I have always wanted to get super long box or twist braids. I finally got them done last weekend and I absolutely love them. I was inspired by Solange Knowles' revival of Janet Jackson's look in 'Poetic Justice'. I was also inspired by the way my mother used to rock her hair back in the 90s. This look just might be a summer staple for me.     

The LOOK: Blouse- H&M, Tank-Top- Forever21, Pants-H&M, Shoes- Forever21, Necklace & Ring- Aldo Accessories, Makeup- MAC Chili Lipstick & MAC Ambering Rose Blush    

1 comment:

  1. Best Selling box braid - In this section, you will find a distinct catalog of all our bestseller wigs. You can select one according to your preferred color, lace material, style, length, and density. Our scalp-looking low-maintenance braided wigs are suitable for everyone. Go from here to any other part of our website with these easy navigation shortcuts.

    ReplyDelete