Sunday, May 13, 2012

Patio Season in The City


One of the things that I love about spring/summer is patio season. I love to eat and I love spending time outside, especially downtown. It’s the perfect combination. I spent Saturday with my friend Lisa. Whenever we hangout I have the best time. We had lunch at Everest restaurant on Queen Street West. We also hit up Starbucks for frappuccinos. No word of a lie, Lisa had the entire patio at Starbucks in tears laughing at one point.  All in all, we had a great time enjoying the beautiful weather that we have been having this weekend in Toronto.
The LOOK: Top- Urban Behaviour, Blazer- Forever 21, Shorts- H&M, Earrings and Ring- Aldo Accessories, Shoes- Random Shoe Store.  

1 comment:

  1. I love all the neutral colours in this look

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete